Healthy Chicken Soup Recipe
1. Boil water with salt, black pepper and vinegar.
1. Add chicken pieces either bone in or boneless in water.
1. Cover with a lid and boil the chicken in medium to high flame.
1. Drain chicken stock in a separate bowl for later use.
1. Shred boiled chickens and discard the bones from chicken pieces.
1. Melt butter in a kadai. 2. Saute chopped ginger garlic.
1. Saute onions and veggies till translucent.
1. Now pour chicken stock. 2. Sprinkle black pepper, salt.
1. Cover the kadai and simmer the veggies.
1. Add shredded chicken and mix properly.