How to make french fries at home?
1. Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch equal size vertical sticks.
1. Place potato sticks in bowl of water. 2. Keep in freezer for 2 hours.
1. Sprinkle 1 tsp salt. 2. Blanch potatoes 3 min.
1. Completely dry blanch potatoes.
1.In a bowl add blanch potatoes , cornstarch powder,pinch of black pepper, 2. Salt , red chili powder, pinch of yellow food color.
1. Mix ingredients properly 2. Keep in freezer for 3 hours in air tight container
1.First fry at 250 F for 1 min 2. Finger chips get crust from outside but not brown completely .
1. Let french fries cool a little bit.
1. Increase temperature of oil to 350 F and fry the finger chips till become crispy and juicy from inside.
1. Take fried finger chips out and serve hot with salt, chat masala and ketchup.