How to make shahi paneer?
1. Saute ginger garlic, green chili in oil.
1. First cook onion and tomato. 2. Add nuts, salt, water and simmer.
1. Smooth puree without any skin.
1. Saute whole spices, ginger garlic, green chili in butter.
1. Pour puree and gently mix in medium flame.
1. Next add salt, red chili powder, garam masala powder.
1. Now add fresh paneer cube and gently mix with gravy.
1. Finally add heavy cream on shahi paneer and gently mix in low flame.
1. At this stage sprinkle coriander leaves, kasuri methi.