Don't miss this tasty Chicken masala recipe
1. In a bowl marinate chickens with ginger garlic, salt, turmeric,fennel seed, chili powder,oil.
1. Now mix properly and set aside this chicken marination in freezer for 2 hour.
1. First saute whole spices in mustard oil for some times.
1. Then cook onions till golden brown. 2. Next saute ginger garlic paste and green chili.
1. Now pour tomato puree and cook for sometimes. 2. Next sprinkle turmeric, salt , chili powder cook till raw smell disappear.
1. Add marinated chickens. 2. Cook chickens 8 to 10 min in low flame.
1. Finally pour water and mix properly.
1. Sprinkle garam masala, chopped coriander leaves.
1. Finally cover lid and simmer chicken masala gravy in medium to low flame.