How to make paneer paratha?
1. In a bowl mix whole wheat flour, salt, dash of oil and water.
1. Apply oil on soft dough and rest for sometime.
1. In a bowl mix grated paneer, red chili, salt, cumin, coriander powder.
1. Next mix grated cheese, green chili,coriander leaves.
1. Add stuffing and apply water around corner and make medium thick size paratha .
1. Gently close the mouth just like momo. 2. Then make a equal thick size paratha.
1. Apply oil on tawa and cook paratha from both sides.
1.Press the edges with spatula. 2. Apply butter on paneer paratha and serve hot.