Though we regularly clean kitchen slab, counters and gas top, but the kitchen cabinet also gets dirty due to the accumulation of grease from kitchen fumes.
Over the time this grease becomes tougher, difficult to clean and causes a yellowing of the racks and cabinets. So to fix this problem we need a little time to prevent this mess and fix this problem.
Table of Contents
How to clean sticky grease off kitchen cabinets ?
If you have sticky grease stains on kitchen cabinets ,don’t worry we have a solution of 4 easiest natural cleaning tips to clean sticky grease from kitchen cabinet.
How to clean sticky grease stains with baking soda?
If you want to clean stubborn sticky layers of grease from the kitchen,with only natural ingredients then using baking soda is the best choice for you.This will easily remove the grease and make the cabinets look as good as new.
1. At first we need to create a cleaning solution by mixing baking soda, warm water and lemon juice.
2. Now pour the solution in a spray bottle and spray the liquid on the kitchen cabinets and leave it for 3 to 4 minutes, allowing the baking soda to cut through the grease.
3. Now wet a soft sponge in warm water and gently scrub the grease away from kitchen cabinets. Repeat this process if required.
4. Finally,with the help of a clean cloth to wipe the cabinets dry, and your kitchen cabinet will become grease free.
| Also read : how to clean oven effectively
How to clean old grease from kitchen cabinets with white vinegar?
If you have old heavy grease on kitchen cabinets and worried about it then don’t worry we have a natural cleaning solution for you which is none other than white vinegar. It is very effective cleaning product because white vinegar contains natural acids which helps to break down the grease without leaving residue behind it.
1. At first in a spray bottle, mix a 40 : 60 ratio of vinegar and warm water,shake it thoroughly.
2. Now spray the mixture on the kitchen cabinets where you have old grease and leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. After that wet a sponge or cloth in warm water, then wipe over the cupboards with the damp cloth to remove grease stains.Finally your kitchen cupboard is free from sticky grease.
| Also read : how to check plate and cutlery are germ free
How to remove kitchen cabinet grease with dish soap?
If you have dish washing soap at your home then you can use it to remove kitchen cabinet grease easily by following below steps.
1. At first in a bowl pour warm water add a few drops of dish washing soap in it.
2. Now damp a soft sponge with this warm water mixture, make sure squeeze it before using.
3. Then start to scrub the cabinet back and forth with this damp soft sponge until all the grease stains are removed.
4. Finally wipe the kitchen cabinets with a dry cloth to remove any residue from cabinets.
| Also read : how to blanch almond fast
How to remove grease with all-purpose cleaner
If you want to buy an all-purpose cleaner to clean kitchen cabinets, then for best result to remove grease stains, spray the all-purpose cleaner and let it be for a little longer time. Because many all-purpose cleaners contain citrus oil, which will help you to clean kitchen cabinets.
1. At first, spray the cleaner on the kitchen cabinets and let it sit for a few minutes.
2. Now, using a soft damp cloth gently remove the grease off the cupboards and remove any remaining residue with a clean damp cloth then thoroughly dry cloth.
| Also read : how to get rid of fruit flies fast
How to prevent grease build up in future?
- Clean daily : After completing kitchen work take a clean cloth or soft sponge, first dip it in some vinegar water and then wipe off the cabinets.It’ll prevent dirt and grime accumulates on the wooden exterior of the cabinets.
- For open cabinets : If you have open cabinets in every fortnight just wash them with mixture of soap and warm water, wipe them clean to prevent hard work on clean sticky grease from kitchen cabinet.You can also replace the papers or liners from the racks with fresh ones.
- Weekly cleaning : In every week wipe with a soft cloth and a de-greaser on the hob and cupboard doors to remove any new grease marks.