Mango ice cream recipe – a deliciously easy, creamy ice cream favourite among dessert lovers. This homemade mango ice cream recipe made only 3 ingredients, heavy cream, condensed milk, and ripe mangoes. This mango icecream is one of the best treats in summer. In this post, you will learn how to make mango ice cream? This homemade mango ice cream recipe is not only very delicious but also very easy to make at home without using any ice cream maker.
Note: if you are in a hurry, feel free to click on the following links to check your desired topic.If you’d like to see our in-depth step by step recipe preparation keep reading!
What is mango ice cream?
Mango ice cream is one of the popular ice cream recipes made of fresh ripe mangoes, heavy fresh cream, and condensed milk, without using any ice cream maker.
How to serve mango ice cream at home?
Scoop mango ice cream in crispy waffle cones or serve as it is. You can also serve hot gulab jamun with it.
| You can also check this
- Dalgona coffee
- Mint lemonade
- Virgin mojito
- Masala shikanji
- Jeera water
- Cold Coffee
- Butterscotch ice cream
- Vanilla ice cream
Tips to make homemade mango ice cream recipe
- Heavy Cream: To get soft and creamy mango ice cream must use only chilled heavy fresh cream. Remember to discard the runny portion and use only the thick portion to get peaks in cream.
- Type Of mangoes: In this homemade mango ice cream recipe use only ripe yellow colour mangoes. It will be best if you use Alphonso mangoes if not available then you can use canned mango puree.
- Condensed Milk: To balance the proper sweetness in this mango ice cream recipe use proper cream and condensed milk in a ratio of 3:1.
- Mixing Method: While mixing using a hand mixture make sure to use a chilled glass bowl and place it on ice cubes, such that heavy cream starts thickening quickly and generating a peak.
- Chilling: While making mango ice cream at home to avoid any crystallization make sure you pour the mango ice cream into an airtight container and place it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours then remix it with a spatula and pour it again into the refrigerator until it is set.
More Recipes You May Love
How to make mango ice cream
Here, is the complete preparation of the mango ice cream recipe with step by step instructions provided below.
so, let’s make it now.
Preparation for mango ice cream recipe
1. At first for making mango ice cream at home, a mixture of cut 500 grams of fresh ripe mangoes
2. Then place the mango pulp inside a blender.
3. Next blend them together to make smooth mango puree.
4. Now in a chilled glass bowl add 500 ml of chilled heavy cream.
5. Then using an electric hand mixture blend them together until the cream gets thickened and generates a peak.
6. At this stage, pour 150 ml of chilled condensed milk into it and gently mix it with a spatula.
7. Finally, pour smooth mango pulp into it.
8. Mix everything together.
9. Then pour this mango mixture into an airtight container.
10. At the end, place a plastic wrap or aluminium foil on the container mouth and sealed with an airtight lid, then keep this ice cream mixture in the refrigerator for at least 7 hours till set.
Note: You can remove the ice cream mixture from the refrigerator after 3 hours and remix it with a spatula and keep it again airtight container in the refrigerator till set, in this way your homemade vanilla ice cream will not form any crystallization.
Mango Ice Cream Recipe Card
Here is a quick overview of all the mango ice cream ingredients including quick step by step preparation of the homemade mango ice cream recipe shown in the recipe card.
Take note of all ingredient lists