Butterscotch ice cream recipe | How to make butterscotch ice cream
Butterscotch ice cream recipe – a deliciously easy, creamy ice cream favourite among dessert lovers. Why you should buy butterscotch ice cream from the market when you can easily make butterscotch ice cream at home. This homemade butterscotch ice cream recipe is not only very delicious but also very easy to make at home. In this post, you will learn how to make butterscotch ice cream?If you don’t have ice cream maker at home don’t worry, this is a very easy butterscotch ice cream recipe made without any ice cream maker.
This homemade butterscotch ice cream recipe is not only very delicious but also very easy to make at home with only 4 ingredients i.e heavy cream, praline, butterscotch essence and condensed milk.
Note: if you are in a hurry, feel free to click on the following links to check your desired topic.If you’d like to see our in-depth step by step recipe preparation keep reading!
What is butterscotch ice cream?
Butterscotch ice cream is one of the popular indian ice cream recipes made of heavy fresh cream, condensed milk, butterscotch essence and crush praline.
How to serve butterscotch ice cream?
Serve scoops of butterscotch ice cream in a crispy waffle or in an ice cream bowl, and garnish with some crushed praline on top of it.
| You can also check this
- Dalgona coffee
- Mint lemonade
- Virgin mojito
- Masala shikanji
- Cold coffee
- Mango ice cream
- Jeera water
- Vanilla ice cream
Tips to make homemade butterscotch ice cream recipe
- Chilled Cream: To get soft butterscotch ice cream use only chilled heavy fresh cream from any popular brand.
- Crush Praline: To crush praline use chopped almond, and cashew first mix in caramelized sugar then cool it and crush using mortar-pestle, we don’t need any fine praline.
- Condensed Milk: In this homemade butterscotch ice cream recipe we use chilled condensed milk instead of sugar.I use heavy cream and condensed milk ratio of 5:2, you can vary as per your sweetness.
- Mixing Method: While mixing ice cream using a hand mixture make sure you keep the bowl in the refrigerator for some time and place it on ice cubes, such that heavy cream starts thickening quickly and generates a peak.
- Chilling: While making butterscotch ice cream at home to avoid any crystallization make sure you pour the butterscotch ice cream mixture into an airtight container and place it in the refrigerator for 3 hours then remix it with a spatula and pour again into the refrigerator until it is set.
You May Like
How to make butterscotch ice cream
Here, the complete preparation of butterscotch ice cream recipe is classified into two easy processes first one making praline and second one preparing homemade butter scotch ice cream with easy step by step instructions provided below.
so, let’s make it now.
Making praline for butterscotch ice cream
1. At first for making butterscotch ice cream at home, chopped nuts including 10 to 12 cashews, and almonds.
2. Then for making praline add 3 tbsp butter to a pan and melt it on low flame.
3. After that add 100 grams of sugar.
4. Now stir occasionally and cook butter sugar mixture on low flame until sugar is completely melted and caramelized with brown colour syrup.
5. At this stage add chopped dried fruits.
6. Now mix the chopped nuts in caramelized sugar.
7. Next place this hot praline mixture on butter paper to cool sometime and become stiff.
8. Now using a mortar-pestle crush the praline into a coarse mixture.
Making homemade butter scotch ice cream
1. Now for making homemade butter scotch ice cream recipe place a chilled glass bowl on top of ice cubes then add 500 ml chilled heavy cream in it.
2. Then using an electric hand mixture mix the cream until it thickens and generates soft peak.It takes almost 5 to 6 min at medium to high speed.
3. Now, pour 200 ml of chilled condensed milk into it.
4. Gently mix it with a spatula.
5. After that pour two teaspoons of indian butterscotch essence into it.
6. Now mix it with ice cream.
7. After that add some crushed praline in this butterscotch ice cream mixture.
8. Finally pour the creamy butter scotch ice cream mixture into an airtight container.
9. sprinkle some crushed praline on it.
10. Now place a plastic wrap on the container mouth and sealed with a lid, then keep this ice cream mixture in the refrigerator for at least 7 hours till set.
Note: You can remove the ice cream mixture from the refrigerator after 3 hours and remix it with a spatula and keep it again airtight container in the refrigerator til set, in this way your homemade butterscotch ice cream will not form any crystallization.
9. Finally our homemade butterscotch ice cream recipe is completed scoop out in a bowl and garnish with cheery, serve immediately to your guest.
Butter Scotch Ice Cream Recipe Card
Here is a quick overview of all the butterscotch ice cream ingredients including quick step by step preparation of the homemade butterscotch ice cream recipe shown in the recipe card.
Take note of all ingredient lists
One thought on “Butterscotch ice cream recipe | How to make butterscotch ice cream”
it’s a very good & tasty easy receipt thanks for your recipe