Mint lemonade recipe – a refreshing drink made of fresh mint leaves, lemon juice, powder sugar makes you cool instantly from sunny weather. This homemade mint lemonade recipe is the best summer drink you can make at home. In this post, you will learn how to make mint lemonade? This one glass ice chilled homemade mint lemonade drink make your summer day awesome.You can easily make at home with step by step instructions.
Note: if you are in a hurry, feel free to click on the following links to check your desired topic.If you’d like to see our in-depth step by step recipe preparation keep reading!
Table of Contents
What is mint lemonade?
Mint lemonade a popular refreshing drink best for hot sunny days. This homemade mint lemonade recipe made with fresh mint leaves or pudina leaves, powder sugar, lemon juice, ice cube and water.
| You can also check this
- Dalgona coffee
- Cold coffee
- Virgin mojito
- Masala shikanji
- Jeera water
- Mango ice cream
- Butterscotch ice cream
- Vanilla ice cream
Tips to make homemade mint lemonade recipe
- Fresh Mint Leaves: To make this refreshing lemonade drink use fresh mint leaves from the market.
- Ripe Lemon: Always use fresh ripe yellow lemon instead of green lemon because it is less sour which help lemonade drink bright and flavorful.
- Powder Sugar: Use powder sugar instead of plain sugar because it quickly mix with this fresh mint lemonade drink and there is no leftover sugar at the bottom of glass.
More Recipes You May Love
How to make mint lemonade?
Here, the complete mint lemonade drink can be prepared at home with using a few ingredients available from your pantry
so, let’s make it now.
Making mint lemonade recipe
1. At first, for making mint lemonade recipe place 2 bunch or 200 grams of fresh mint leaves or pudina leaves in a mixing grinder.
2.Then add 10 to 12 ice cubes.
3.After that pour some water in it.
4.Now grind it at least 2 min to make fresh mint puree.
5.Using a strainer strain the pudina mixture in a large bowl.
6. Now for preparing lemonade drink in a glass squeeze 2 tsp lemon juice .
7.Also add 3 tbsp powder sugar in it.
8. Furthermore add 6 to 7 ice cube in it and pour refreshing pudina mixture in it.
10. Now quickly stir this refreshing homemade mint lemonade drink with a spoon and serve it immediately.
Mint Lemonade Recipe Card
Here is a quick overview of all the mint lemonade ingredients including quick step by step preparation of the homemade mint lemonade recipe shown in the recipe card.
Take note of all ingredient lists