Mint lemonade recipe – a refreshing drink made of fresh mint leaves, lemon juice, and powder sugar that makes you cool instantly from sunny weather. This mint lemonade recipe is one of the best summer drinks that you can easily make at home.This lemonade recipe makes you completely cool from the inside. In this post, you will learn how to make lemonade? This one glass ice chilled homemade mint lemonade drink makes your summer day awesome. You can easily make it at home with step by step instructions.
Note: if you are in a hurry, feel free to click on the following links to check your desired topic.If you’d like to see our in-depth step by step recipe preparation keep reading!
What is mint lemonade?
Mint lemonade is a popular lemonade drink best for hot sunny days. This homemade mint lemonade recipe is made with fresh mint leaves or pudina leaves, powder sugar, lemon juice, an ice cube and water.
| You can also check this
- Dalgona coffee
- Cold coffee
- Virgin mojito
- Masala shikanji
- Jeera water
- Mango ice cream
- Butterscotch ice cream
- Vanilla ice cream
Tips to make mint lemonade recipe
- Fresh Mint Leaves : To make this refreshing lemonade drink use fresh mint leaves from the market.
- Ripe Lemon : Always use fresh ripe yellow lemon instead of green lemon because it is less sour which helps lemonade drink bright and flavorful.
- Powder Sugar : Use powder sugar instead of plain sugar because it quickly mixes with this fresh mint lemonade drink and there is no leftover sugar at the bottom of a glass.
More Recipes You May Love
How to make lemonade
Here, the complete mint lemonade drink can be prepared at home using a few ingredients available from your pantry
so, let’s make it now.
Making mint lemonade recipe
1. At first, for making the mint lemonade recipe place 2 bunch or 200 grams of fresh mint leaves or pudina leaves in a mixing grinder.
2. Then add 10 to 12 ice cubes.
3. After that pour some water into it.
4. Now grind it for at least 2 min to make a fresh mint puree.
5. Using a strainer strain the pudina mixture in a large bowl.
6. Now for making lemonade in a glass and squeeze 2 tsp lemon juice.
7. Also add 3 tbsp powder sugar to it.
8. Furthermore add 6 to 7 ice cubes in it and pour refreshing pudina mixture into it.
10. Now quickly stir this refreshing lemonade drink with a spoon and serve it immediately.
Mint Lemonade Recipe Card
Here is a quick overview of all the lemonade ingredients including quick step by step preparation of the homemade mint lemonade recipe shown on the recipe card.
Take note of all ingredient lists