Dalgona coffee recipe | How to make dalgona coffee
Dalgona coffee recipe – the most delicious,creamy whipped coffee recipe is favourite among coffee lovers. This korean dalgona coffee recipe is not only super delicious but also very easy to make at home. In this post, you will learn how to make dalgona coffee? Though the process of traditional indian beaten coffee recipe is very similar to dalgona coffee the main difference is the creamy, fluffy whipped coffee texture by whisking the coffee mixture with an electric hand mixer.
If sudden guests arrive at your home then this korean dalgona coffee will be the best treat for them.
Note: if you are in a hurry, feel free to click on the following links to check your desired topic.If you’d like to see our in-depth step by step recipe preparation keep reading!
What is dalgona coffee
Dalgona coffee is a tasty korean whipped coffee where instant coffee, hot water and sugar whisk together until it reaches a creamy, stiff peak, then dolloped this frothy coffee on chilled milk.
| You can also check this
- Jeera water
- Mint lemonade
- Virgin mojito
- Masala shikanji
- Cold coffee
- Mango ice cream
- Butterscotch ice cream
- Vanilla ice cream
How to make dalgona coffee at home
- Type of Coffee: To make authentic dalgona coffee at home use only instant coffee from any popular brand. For the best frothy coffee texture don’t use any other coffee except instant coffee.
- Amount Of Sugar: To get perfect creamy, fluffy whipped coffee use the same amount of granulated white sugar in the instant coffee mixture.
- Whipped Coffee: For perfect whipped coffee use an electric hand mixer to beat the coffee mixture, it only helps to get fluffy whipped coffee but also reduces whisking time.
- Hot Water: If you want to get a creamy texture in dalgona coffee recipe use the same amount of hot water similar to instant coffee and sugar, the otherwise whipped coffee mixture will not fluffy and creamy.
You May Like
How to make dalgona coffee
Here, is the complete step by step instructions on how to make dalogona coffee at home classified into two easy steps first one is preparing a whipped coffee mixture , and the second one is making dalgona coffee recipe.
so, let’s make it now.
Preparing whipped coffee
1. At first, for preparing creamy, softly whipped coffee in a medium-size bowl, add 3 tbsp instant coffee.
2. Then add 3 tbsp hot water to it.
3. Next add 3 tbsp white granulated sugar to it.
4. Now quickly mix everything with a spoon.
5. Using an electric hand mixture whisk everything together at high speed.
6. After 5 to 6 min you will see coffee mixtures start getting thickens, fluffy and creamy.
7. Here is how this soft and fluffy whipped coffee mixture is ready for dalgona coffee.
Prepare dalgona coffee recipe
1. Now to prepare dalgona coffee recipe in a glass add 5 to 6 iced cubes.
2. Then pour 500 ml of cold milk into a glass.
3. Finally dolloped whipped coffee mixture on top of the milk. That’s it. Our homemade dalgona coffee recipe is completed. Serve it immediately with garnishing some cocoa powder on top of it.
Dalgona Coffee Recipe Card
Here is a quick overview of all the dalgona coffee ingredients including quick step by step preparation of the dalgona coffee recipe shown in the recipe card.
Take note of all ingredient lists