Dalgona coffee recipe – the most delicious ,creamy whipped coffee recipe is favorite among coffee lover. This korean dalgona coffee recipe is not only super delicious but also very easy to make at home. In this post, you will learn how to make dalgona coffee? Though the process of traditional indian beaten coffee recipe is very similar to dalgona coffee but the main diffrence is creamy,fluffy whipped coffee texture by whisking coffee mixture with electric handmixer.
If sudden sudden guests arrive at your home then this korean dalgona coffee will be the best treat to them.
Note: if you are in a hurry, feel free to click on the following links to check your desired topic.If you’d like to see our in-depth step by step recipe preparation keep reading!
Table of Contents
What is dalgona coffee?
Dalgona coffee is a tasty korean whipped coffee where instant coffee,hot water and sugar whisk together until it reaches creamy, stiff peak, then dolloped this frothycoffee on chilled milk.
| You can also check this
- Jeera water
- Mint lemonade
- Virgin mojito
- Masala shikanji
- Cold coffee
- Mango ice cream
- Butterscotch ice cream
- Vanilla ice cream
Tips to make korean dalgona coffee recipe
- Type of Coffee: To make authentic dalgona coffee at home use only instant coffee from any popular brand.For best frothy coffee texture don’t use any other coffee except instant coffee.
- Amount Of Sugar: To get perfect creamy,fluffy korean dalgona coffee use same amount of granulated white sugar to instant coffee mixture.
- Whipped Coffee: For perfect whipped coffee use electric hand mixture to beat the coffee mixture,it only helps to get fluffy whipped coffee but also reduce whisking time.
- Hot Water: If you want to get creamy texture in dalgona coffee use same amount of hot water similar to instant coffee and sugar,otherwise whipped coffee mixture will not fluffy and creamy.
More Recipes You May Love
How to make dalgona coffee?
Here, is the complete step by step instructions of how to make dalogona coffee at home classified into two easy steps first one is preparing whipped coffee mixture , second one is making korean dalgona coffee recipe.
so, let’s make it now.
Preparing whipped coffee
1. At first, for preparing creamy,soft whipped coffee in a medium size bowl, add 3 tbsp instant coffee.
2.Then add 3 tbsp hot water to it.
3. Next add 3 tbsp white granulated sugar in it.
4. Now quickly mix everything with a spoon.
5. Using an electric hand mixture whisk everything together in high speed.
6. After 5 to 6 min you will see coffee mixtures starts getting thickens , fluffy and creamy.
7. Here is how this soft and fluffy whipped coffee mixture is ready for dalgona coffee.
Making dalgona coffee recipe
1. Now for making dalgona coffee recipe in a glass add 5 to 6 iced cube.
2.Then pour 500 ml cold milk in glass.
3. Finally doloped whipped coffee mixture on top of milk.That’s it.Our homemade dalgona coffee recipe is completed.Serve it immediately with garnishing some cocoa powder on top of it.
Dalgona Coffee Recipe Card
Here is a quick overview of all the dalgona coffee ingredients including quick step by step preparation of the dalgona coffee recipe shown in the recipe card.
Take note of all ingredient lists