Cold coffee recipe – the most deliciously creamy, thick iced cold coffee recipe. This homemade cold coffee is not only very delicious but also super easy to make at home. This recipe of cold coffee is one of the popular summer drink recipes. In this post, you will learn how to make cold coffee at homeWhether there is the sudden arrival of guests at your home or pre-scheduled parties this thick homemade cold coffee is the best coffee recipe you can serve immediately.
Note: if you are in a hurry, feel free to click on the following links to check your desired topic.If you’d like to see our in-depth step by step recipe preparation keep reading!
What is cold coffee?
Cold coffee is one of the popular summer drinks. This homemade cold coffee is usually made of coffee, powder sugar, milk, heavy cream, chocolate syrup and iced cubes.
| You can also check this
- Dalgona coffee
- Mint lemonade
- Virgin mojito
- Masala shikanji
- Jeera water
- Mango ice cream
- Butterscotch ice cream
- Vanilla ice cream
Tips to make cold coffee at home
- Type of Coffee: Though in cafes they used espresso and a very strong coffee to prepare cold coffee, for the homemade cold coffee you can use any instant coffee from your popular brand just increase the amount of coffee to 3 tablespoons.
- Sweetness: While preparing cold coffee at home I prefer to add a few tablespoons of normal sugar while blending, you can also add the same amount of condensed milk, and coconut sugar depending upon your choice.
- Thick Cold Coffee: Must use chilled heavy cream to prepare this homemade cold coffee recipe, and blend the coffee mixture for at least 10 sec to become thick and frothy, also top some heavy cream before serving cold coffee.
- Flavour: If you want to make a thick cold coffee recipe add 2 tsp vanilla essence, and 3 tbsp chocolate syrup before serving cold coffee garnish with cocoa powder.
More Recipes You May Love
How to make cold coffee
Here, the complete step by step instructions of how to make cold coffee at home is classified into three easy steps first prepare the coffee mixture for the cold coffee,
the second one make iced cold coffee recipe ,
third one assemble cold coffee at home.
so, let’s make it now.
Coffee mixture for cold coffee
1. At first, prepare coffee mixture for cold coffee in a bowl, add 3 tbsp instant coffee.
2. Then add 6 tbsp warm water to it.
3. Now quickly stir this coffee mixture and set it aside for later usage.
Preparing cold coffee recipe
1. Now for preparing an iced cold coffee recipe in a grinder add 500 ml chilled full-fat milk and 5 tbsp sugar.
2. Then add 10 to 12 ice cubes.
3. Add the coffee mixture to the blender which we made earlier.
4. Next add 4 tbsp heavy cream.
5. After that add 3 tbsp chocolate syrup.
6. Also sprinkle 2 tsp vanilla extract.
7. Finally cover the blender and make a smooth iced cold coffee by blending at least 10 sec
Assembling cold coffee at home
1. Now for assembling cold coffee cafe at home take a glass in one hand and pour chocolate syrup around its wall.
2. Then pour iced chilled coffee into the glass.
3. To decorate this homemade cold coffee add some heavy cream on top of the glass.
4. Pour some chocolate syrup on top of heavy cream.
5. Finally sprinkle some cocoa powder and serve this vanilla cold coffee recipe to your guest.
Cold Coffee Recipe Card
Here is a quick overview of all the cold coffee ingredients including quick step by step preparation of the cold coffee recipe shown in the recipe card.
Take note of all ingredient lists