Virgin mojito recipe – a refreshing drink mix of fresh mint, lemon juice and soda. This non-alcoholic mojito mocktail recipe is perfect for parties. This mint mojito drink is not only super delicious but also very easy to make at home. In this post, you will learn how to make virgin mojito? Whether there is the sudden arrival of guests at your home or pre-scheduled parties this quick mojito mocktail recipe is the best refreshing drink you can serve immediately.
This virgin mojito recipe is an easy refreshing drink for your summer drink recipes, that you can easily make at home.
Note: if you are in a hurry, feel free to click on the following links to check your desired topic.If you’d like to see our in-depth step by step recipe preparation keep reading!
Table of Contents
What is virgin mojito
Virgin mojito recipe is one of the popular mocktail drinks specially made for summer drinks. This non-alcoholic mint mojito is made of fresh mint leaves, powdered sugar, lemon juice, a pinch of black salt and soda.
| You can also check this
- Dalgona coffee
- Mint lemonade
- Jeera water
- Masala shikanji
- Cold coffee
- Mango ice cream
- Butterscotch ice cream
- Vanilla ice cream
Tips to make best virgin mojito mocktail recipe
- Fresh Mint Leaves: To prepare this mint mojito always use fresh mint leaves from the market, or if you have excess mint leaves just store them in the refrigerator with wet clothes.
- Ripe Lemon: Always use ripe yellow lemon instead of green lemon because it is less sour which helps this mojito drink bright and flavorful. Make sure to roll each lemon on the surface for 5 to 10 sec before cutting the slice.
- Must Muddle: Don’t forget to muddle mint leaves and lemon slices for some time with a spoon because in this way it gives a fresh aroma to the lemon mint mojito drinks.
- Soda or Sprite: If you want to get fuzz just like the mojito drink, use sprite instead of soda just remember sprite has sugar in it, so reduce the amount of added sugar from the glass.
You May Like
Virgin mojito recipe video
If you want to watch virgin mojito recipe video, watch it here. Otherwise, read the below step by step recipe.
How to make virgin mojito
Here, the complete mojito drink can be prepared at home using a few ingredients available from your pantry
so, let’s make it now.
Making virgin mojito recipe
1. At first, for making the virgin mojito recipe place 8 to 10 fresh mint leaves or pudina leaves in a glass.
2. Then add 4 to 5 slices of lemons.
3. After that muddle them together with a spoon for 1 min to make lemon mint mojito more flavorful.
4. Now add 2 tbsp powder sugar to it.
5. Also 2 tsp black salt.
6. Furthermore, add 6 to 7 ice cubes to that glass.
7. Finally pour soda to fill the glass or you can also make a virgin mojito with sprite instead of soda. Just reduce the sugar amount to 1 tbsp, because sprite has sugar in it.
8. Now quickly stir the mixture and serve this mojito mocktail immediately to your guest.
Virgin Mojito Recipe Card
Here is a quick overview of all the virgin mojito ingredients including quick step by step preparation of the virgin mojito recipe shown in the recipe card.
Take note of all ingredient lists