Virgin mojito recipe – a refreshing drink mix of fresh mint, lemon juice and soda. This non alcoholic mojito mocktail recipe is perfect for parties.This mojito drink is not only super delicious but also very easy to make at home. In this post, you will learn how to make virgin mojito? Whether there is the sudden arrival of guests at your home or pre-scheduled parties this quick mojito mocktail recipe is the best refreshing drink you can serve immediately.
This virgin mojito recipe is an easy refreshing drink for your summer drink recipes, that you can easily make at home.
Note: if you are in a hurry, feel free to click on the following links to check your desired topic.If you’d like to see our in-depth step by step recipe preparation keep reading!
Table of Contents
What is virgin mojito?
Virgin mojito the popular mocktail drink specially made for summer drinks. This non-alcoholic drink made of fresh mint leaves, powder sugar, lemon juice, a pinch of black salt and soda.
| You can also check this
- Dalgona coffee
- Mint lemonade
- Jeera water
- Masala shikanji
- Cold coffee
- Mango ice cream
- Butterscotch ice cream
- Vanilla ice cream
Tips to make best virgin mojito mocktail recipe
- Fresh Mint Leaves: To prepare this refreshing drink always use fresh mint leaves from the market, or if you have excess mint leaves just store them in the refrigerator with wet cloths.
- Ripe Lemon: Always use ripe yellow lemon instead of green lemon because it is less sour which help this mojito drink bright and flavorful. Make sure to roll each lemon on the surface for 5 to 10 sec before cutting the slice.
- Must Muddle: Don’t forget to muddle mint leaves and lemon slice for some time with a spoon because in this way it gives a fresh aroma from the mojito drinks.
- Soda or Sprite: If you want to get fuzz just like mojito drink, use sprite instead of soda just remember sprite has sugar in it,so reduce the amount of added sugar from glass.
More Recipes You May Love
How to make virgin mojito?
Here, the complete mojito drink can be prepared at home with using a few ingredients available from your pantry
so, let’s make it now.
Making virgin mojito recipe
1. At first, place 8 to 10 fresh mint leaves or pudina leaves in a glass.
2.Then add 4 to 5 slice of lemons.
3.After that muddle them together with a spoon for 1 min.
4.Now add 2 tbsp powder sugar in it.
5.Also 2 tsp black salt.
6. Furthermore, add 6 to 7 ice cube to that glass.
7.Finally pour soda to fill the glass or you can also make a virgin mojito with sprite instead of soda. Just reduce sugar amount to 1 tbsp, because sprite has sugar in it.
8. Now quickly stir the mixture and serve it immediately to your guest.
Virgin Mojito Recipe Card
Here is a quick overview of all the Virgin mojito ingredients including quick step by step preparation of the virgin mojito with sprite shown in the recipe card.
Take note of all ingredient lists