Jeera water recipe – a healthy drink made with roasted jeera,soda and pinch of salt. This jeera water also known as cumin water mainly use as immunity boosting drink.In this post, you will learn how to make jeera water? Whether there is the sudden arrival of guests at your home or pre-scheduled parties this healthy jeera water recipe is the best refreshing drink you can serve immediately.
This cumin water recipe is an easy refreshing drink for your summer drink recipes, that you can easily make at home by below step by step instructions.
Note: if you are in a hurry, feel free to click on the following links to check your desired topic.If you’d like to see our in-depth step by step recipe preparation keep reading!
Table of Contents
What is jeera water?
” Jerra water ” or ” Cumin water “ is a simple healthy drink made of roasted cumin powder which then simmered in water then make a fine mixture,and pour in a glass with soda and ice cube,black pepper and salt.
What are the benefit of cumin water?
Though there are various health benefit of cumin water in our daily life including improving digestion,immunity, detoxifying.It is believed it also helps to reduce weight loss if you take it with proper diet and exercise.
| You can also check this
- Dalgona coffee
- Mint lemonade
- Virgin mojito
- Masala shikanji
- Cold coffee
- Mango ice cream
- Butterscotch ice cream
- Vanilla ice cream
Tips to make homemade jeera water recipe
- Roast Cumin: To get various health benefit from cumin water just roast the cumin seeds for sometime in low flame until you get beautiful aroma from it.
- Boil Jeera: For healthy jeera water recipe make sure boil the cumin seed with some water for some time.In such way all the flavors come in water.
- Soda or Sprite: If you want to use sprite instead of soda just remember sprite has sugar in it,so reduce the amount of added sugar from glass.If you are health concern you can use chilled water instead of soda.
More Recipes You May Love
How to make jeera water?
Here, the complete preparation of jeera water recipe classified with step by step instructions.
so, let’s make it now.
Making jeera water recipe
1. At first, add 4 tbsp cumin seed or jeera in a frying pan.
2.Then roast in 3 to 4 min in low flame.
3.At this stage you will get a beautiful aroma of roasted cumin and jeera changes its colour to slightly brown, then pour water to boil jeera.
4.Now cover the pan and boil the jeera water for at least 30 min.
5.Next cool this mixture and pour into a blender to make smooth jeera pani.
6. Now in a glass add 2 tbsp powder sugar.
7.Also add 2 tsp black pepper powder.
8. Furthermore mix 1 tsp normal salt.
9. Also sprinkle 1 tsp black salt.
10. Squeeze 1/2 piece lemon juice.
11. Also add 8 to 10 ice cube in a glass.
12. Now pour 1/2 glass of jeera water which we made earlier.
13. Then pour soda or sprite in it, you can also add plain cold water instead of soda or sprite.
Jeera Water Recipe Card
Here is a quick overview of all the jeera water ingredients including quick step by step preparation of the jeera water recipe shown in the recipe card.
Take note of all ingredient lists