In india ,there are various mouth watering paneer dishes we can prepare from paneer.
Table of Contents
How to store paneer for a long time
Preserving Paneer for a longer time is the main challenge most of the people often face in the kitchen. If want to know how to do it properly without turning paneer hard and stale
then follow below step by step instructions.
1. When you buy fresh paneer , at first place the large paneer blocks on a plate.
2. Then wrap the paneer block by a slightly wet muslin cloth.It prevents the dryness of paneer and keeps the moisture intact.
Note : If you want to use paneer later then re-wet the muslin clothe in every 6 hours.Because refrigerator absorbs moisture, hence in this way, moisture intact in paneer and it remains fresh.
How to store paneer without muslin cloth?
If you don’t have muslin cloth at your home then here is the quick kitchen hack to store paneer for some days.Check this out.
1. If you don’t have muslin cloth at your home then In this case take a large bowl and pour water in it,after that soak the paneer blocks completely in it.
2. Then cover the bowl with a lid and safely keep it in refrigerator for at least 3 to 4 days.
3. Just do one thing change the water in every alternative day to prevent the paneer from loosing moisture and turning sour.
How to store packaged paneer?
If you have store bought packaged paneer and confused how to store paneer for longer time , then we have a simple kitchen tips which helps you to keep paneer soft and spongy before cooking.
1. If you don’t want to use store bought packaged paneer immediately then keep it as it is in freezer.
2. When you are ready to cook paneer first cut them into small cubes then soak the paneer cubes in a luke warm water for at least 15 mins.
3. In this way, your hard and rubbery packaged paneer becomes soft and spongy.
So, have you tried this kitchen hack ?
If you have any further tips and suggestions, share your opinions in the comment section.