Besan Ladoo Recipe made of gram flour, ghee, powder sugar, and dry fruits is one of the popular laddu recipes in India during most of the festive seasons. This recipe of besan ladoo is not only very delicious but also very easy to make at home. In this post, you will learn how to make besan ke laddu recipe at home? Note: if you are in a hurry, feel free to click on the following links to check your desired topic.If you’d like to see our in-depth step by step recipe preparation keep reading!
Though to prepare this besan ke laddu it takes a little bit hand exercise to roast besan mixture except this it is one of the mouth-watering and very easy besan ladoo recipe that anyone can make at home.
More Recipes You May Love
What is besan ladoo?
Besan Ladoo is made of gram flour aka besan roasted in ghee, powder sugar, cardamom powder, and a few chopped dry fruits.
After Cool this mixture and make round balls or laddu by rotating mixture in between greasing palm.
Can we keep besan ladoo in fridge?
If you want to eat this besan ke laddu later, you can keep this besan ladoo in an air-tight container and safely keep in the fridge at least 2 weeks.
Can besan ke laddu be made with jaggery?
You can make besan ladoo with jaggery as an alternative of sugar but it lacks the textures and deliciousness comparatively to sugar.
How to fix besan ladoo ?
If your besan laddu mixture is so soft can’t make properly round shape.
You mistakenly disproportion ingredients, either use a lot of ghee than required or never cool the mixture for some time.
So, to fix this issue first step dry roast some besan or gram flour without using any ghee and then mix with your previous mixture, proportionally add powder sugar.
Now cool this mixture at least 15 to 20 min in the refrigerator, to make properly besan laddu.
Tips To Make Best Recipe Of Besan Lado0
- Choice Of Besan: To avoid any bitterness, always use good quality gram flour from any popular brands.
- Cooking Method: Continuously roast the gram flour in low flame, until it changes the color from yellow to light brown also gives a nutty fragrance that completely fills in your kitchen.
- Choice Of Ghee: To make authentic besan ke laddu only use good quality ghee or clarified butter from any popular brand available in the market.
- Additional Flavours: For enhancing more flavor in besan ladoo recipe just sprinkle some cardamom powder and a few chopped cashew, almonds, raisins in hot besan mixture.
How to make besan ladoo recipe step by step with photo?
The complete besan ladoo preparation is classified into two simple categories,
first one is Preparation For Besan Laddu,
the second one is Making Besan Ladoo Recipe.
so, let’s make it now.
Preparation For Besan Laddu
1. Before preparing besan ke laddu pour 100 gram to 150-gram sugar in a blender to make smooth powder sugar.
Also, make cardamom powder from 5 to 6 green cardamom pods.
Making Besan Ladoo Recipe
1. Pour 50 ml melted ghee or clarified butter in a non-stick pan.
2. Now, mix 200 grams besan or gram flour in this ghee.
3. Though initially, it will form a clump, yet continuously roast the besan in ghee in low flame.
4. At this stage, besan starts changing its color from light yellow to slightly brown.
5. Furthermore, continuously roast the besan in low flame until the besan mixture will release a beautiful nutty fragrance that completely filled in the kitchen.
6. At these stage besan mixtures start releasing ghee, now turns off the gas and cools down the besan mixture for some time.
Note: To achieve this stage it takes almost 30 to 40 min, depending upon your besan quality and cooking utensil.
7. When the besan mixture is cool a little bit, add 100 to 150-gram powder sugar.
8. Then, mix the sugar completely with besan.
9. After that, for more fragrance add 1 tsp cardamom powder.
10. Also add 10 to 12 chopped dry fruits including cashew nut, almond, golden raisins.
11. Now, mix everything and for another 2 to 3 min.
12. Now, to make besan ke laddu at first grease your palm and pick a small portion of the besan mixture on hand.
13. Then gently press the mixture in between the palm and rotate it in a circular motion until it gets perfect round shape.
14. Here is the final look of quick and tasty homemade besan laddu.
Besan Ladoo Recipe Card
Here is the quick overview of all the ingredients for besan ke ladoo list including quick step by step preparation of besan laddu recipe shown in the recipe card.
Take note of all ingredient list.