White sauce pasta recipe | Pasta in white sauce | How to make white sauce pasta
White sauce pasta recipe – boiled penne pasta tossed in mild spicy white pasta sauce made with maida, milk, garlic cloves flavoured with dry red chili flakes, mixed herbs, and garnished with grated cheese is one of the popular Italian white sauce pasta recipes which we cooked in Indian style. This creamy pasta in white sauce is one of the quickest dish you can prepare easily at home when you feel hungry. In this post, you will learn how to make white sauce pasta?
Though there is a various recipe of white sauce pasta available, we convert this delicious Italian pasta into our indian style white sauce pasta at our convenience.
This pasta recipe is also known as bechamel sauce pasta.
If you want to cook a quick but very delicious meal for your family then you are in right place. This pasta recipe is not only very delicious but also very easy to cook at home.
Note: if you are in a hurry, feel free to click on the following links to check your desired topic.If you’d like to see our in-depth step by step recipe preparation keep reading!
What is white sauce pasta
This italian white sauce pasta is one of the delicious pasta recipes where boiled penne pasta is tossed in a mild spicy white sauce flavour with mixed herbs, red chili flakes and garnished with grated cheese.
What to serve with sauce pasta
Serve hot white sauce pasta by garnishing it with grated cheese and a pinch of black pepper powder from the top.
| Check these delicious snack recipes
- aloo chaat
- aloo tikki
- bhel puri
- dahi vada
- red sauce pasta
- dahi puri
- french fry
- veggie burger
- chicken burger
- Vada pav
- Batata vada
Tips to make pasta in white sauce recipe
- Cheesy Pasta Sauce : While cooking white pasta sauce, pour maida and milk in intervals and whisk them continuously to avoid forming any lumps from it.
- Cooking Pasta : If you use penne pasta boil them only sharp for 8 min till al-dante, for other types of pasta including spaghetti, Marconi, and fusilli it is usually mentioned on the pasta packed.
- Secret Flavor : To increase flavour in this white sauce pasta recipe we add mixed herbs including thyme, rosemary, basil, oregano, a pinch of black pepper, and a few teaspoons of red chili flakes.
- Amount of Maida : butter and maida ratio 1:1; while preparing the white sauce for pasta, make sure there are no lumps in it.
- Choice Of Veggies : You can also prepare this white sauce pasta with vegetables you like most chopped capsicum, carrots, green peas, broccoli, potatoes, and mushroom, make sure you saute them in oil for some time before mixing them with pasta.
You May Like
How to make white sauce pasta
Here, the complete recipe of pasta in white sauce preparation is classified into three simple categories first one is cooking vegetables,
the second one is cooking penne pasta and the last one is making white sauce pasta.
so, let’s make it now.
1. Heat 4 tbsp oil in a pan.
2. When the oil is hot enough add 4 tbsp chopped carrots,4 tbsp chopped capsicum, and 3 tbsp green peas.
3. Quick saute them in medium flame for up to 3 to 4 min until it becomes crunchy and retains its flavour.
Cooking Penne Pasta
1. Now, boiling pasta pour water in a deep bottom pan or kadhai.
2. Sprinkle a teaspoon of salt and let it boil for some time.
3. When water comes to a boil add penne pasta and a dash of oil to it.
4. Let them boil for approximately 8 min till al-dante.
5. When pasta is cooked drain in a colander and transfer them to the large plate for later usage.
Making White Sauce Pasta
1. Now making pasta in the white sauce add 4 tablespoons of butter and melt it on low flame.
2.Then add 1 tbsp chopped garlic, saute them for 1 min on low flame.
3. Next add 4 tbsp all-purpose flour or maida in batches.
4. Mix it properly with butter and garlic without making any lumps.
5. Furthermore, pour 500 ml milk in batches and cook for 8 o 10 min in medium to low flame.
6. At this stage white sauce becomes thick and free-flowing consistency, sprinkle 2 tsp salt in it.
7. Also sprinkle 1 tsp black pepper, 2 tsp red chili flakes, 2 tsp mixed herbs.
8. Mix all of the ingredients together.
9. After that, add boiled penne pasta in this white pasta sauce,
10. Mix them properly for 2 to 3 min on low flame.
11. Now add fried vegetables and mix them in this white pasta sauce.
12. Finally we prepared indian style white sauce pasta recipe, garnish with grated cheese and serve hot immediately.
White Sauce Pasta Recipe Card
Here is a quick overview of all the ingredients of pasta in white sauce including quick step-by-step preparation of indian pasta recipe shown in the recipe card.
Take note of all ingredient lists.