Table of Contents
What is paneer
Paneer or Indian cottage cheese is a soft, chewy, firm fresh cheese made from cow or buffalo milk. Paneer is a non-aged, non-melting soft cheese made by curdling milk with fruit or vegetable-derived acid.
1. At first place homemade paneer cube or store bought paneer cube on a plate.
2. Pour oil into a non-stick frying pan and spread it on medium low flame.
|Also read: how to clean oven effectively
You May Like
3. Then add paneer cubes and fry them until they turn golden brown from both sides.
4. When the paneer becomes golden brown take them out and place them on kitchen tissue.
| Also read : how to check plate and cutlery are germ free
5. Next take a bowl of lukewarm water.
6. Next sprinkle salt in it and mix it with a spoon.
| Also read : how to blanch almond fast
7. After that, add fried paneer to this salty warm water and soak this fried paneer in this salty warm water for 10 to 12 minutes. Finally, press the paneer pieces gently to remove excess water and serve with your favourite dish.
Note: In this way, it also discards some excess cooking oil from fried paneer cubes.
So, have you tried this kitchen hack?
If you have any further tips and suggestions, share your opinions in the comment section.